Marks & Clerk (www.marks-clerk.com), an International IP Boutique firm, is recruiting for a Patent Attorney in its Beijing office.
The applicant will need to have:
• Minimum a Bachelor’s (preferably a Master’s or Ph.D.) degree in chemistry, biotechnology, or a related discipline
• Fluent in both written and spoken English and preferably Mandarin Chinese
• Background in Patents (at least 1-3 years in prosecution and/or drafting)
The firm advises that it offers:
• A competitive salary package and benefits
• A friendly environment that positively encourages a work/life balance
• Training and career development
Those interested in this position should send a cover letter and a resume in English to: JCleeve@marks-clerk.com.
Categories: China IPR