- Mark A. Cohen, Sebastien Evrard, H. Stephen Harris, Jr, Peter Wang, and Yizhe Zhang, Anti-Monopoly Law and Practice in China (my contribution is the IPR-related content) (Oxford University Press, anticipated publication date: June 2011, approx. 600 pp).
- Mark A. Cohen, Stephanie J. Mitchell and Elisabeth A. Bang, eds., Chinese Intellectual Property:Law and Practice (Kluwer Law International, 1999) (500 pp.).
- Mark A. Cohen, Stephanie J. Mitchell and George Angelov, Legal Aspects of Doing Business With Economies in Transition – for EC-Member Countries, (in Spanish), published by the Barcelona Development Agency (1992).
- John R. Oldham and Mark A. Cohen, eds., China’s Legal Development, (M.E. Sharpe 1986), republished from 22 Columbia Journal of Transnational Law at 61, 1983, including authorship of “Translator’s Note to China’s Legal Development”, translation of “Building New China’s Legal System” by Wu Jianfan and “Developments in China’s Economic Legislation” by Rui Mu, and an annotated bibliography of Chinese legal resources.
- Editorial Board, Teorija in Praksa (Theory and Practice), University of Ljubljana Law School and University of Maribor Law School, 1995 –
- H. Stephen Harris, Jr., Mark A. Cohen, Yao Feng, Michael Yeh and Wentong Zheng, Chinese Antitrust Law and Policy – Chapter 23 – International Antitrust Law & Policy: Fordham Competition Law 2011 (Juris Publishing, February 2012)
Leave a Reply